I’ve absolutely loved seeing my news feed in Facebook and Instagram filled with the school holiday activities of friends and relatives with kids.
I don’t envy you having to keep them occupied for such an extended period of time, but I do marvel at the various activities you participate in – especially given the weather we’ve experienced!
If you’re struggling for ideas to get through these last few days…I googled the following tips for school holidays:
- visit the playground or beach
- swim at the beach or the pool
- attend a movie or create your own home theatre (or even a mini drive-in)
- check in with your local art gallery for free activities
- create a mini book club – read a book and discuss among friends
- practice a favourite sport…or learn a new one
If all else fails there’s always ironing school uniforms, covering books and labelling everything!!
Sorry, I’m not much help am I??