Dear friends of The Tax Chic!
As another financial year comes to a close, I wanted to ask for your help, and explain a bit about what I do along the way.
Over the past 18 months or so, my business, the business of Bron Levett, has developed and changed and some of you may be a little confused about what I actually do – I realise I move from project to project so I wouldn’t blame you!
First, I think of myself as a multi-passionate entrepreneur – I spent so many years effectively chained to a desk in accounting firms, that I am really enjoying the opportunity to spread my wings, learn new tools and incorporate my learnings with 20+ years of professional experience.
I’m finding my way, deciphering what works for me and where my efforts are best placed as I move into the next phase of my career (shall we say the next 20 years?) – and I thrive on the variety!
So what is it that I actually do? Here’s a snapshot:
- individual income tax returns (I have a fabulous App and electronic signatures you can use so you don’t even need to leave your house to get your tax done!)
- individual income tax estimate calculations for significant transactions (ie: selling an investment property)
- small business accounting, business activity statements and income tax returns
- small business consulting including the implementation and documentation of procedures
- bookkeeping (set up, training and trouble-shooting), my preferred software is Xero and I have had great success installing this program in small businesses and community groups
- staff training to build high performing, resilient and emotionally intelligent teams with good communication skills (this training can be customised to the needs of your team or workplace)
- individual coaching (both personal and leadership)
- keynote speaking (motivational, inspirational or topic focussed)
I’m confident my accounting track record is intact, but being new to the coaching and training space, you may like to hear from:
– personal coaching client Katie – “’I’d been watching Bron’s work from afar for quite some time, and when I finally decided I needed help with the direction of my career (and my life), I turned to Bron and I am so pleased I did. She asked thought provoking questions and set challenging exercises. I am now back on track and have embarked on the beginning of a new career – exciting times ahead! Thankyou Bron for your professional guidance and understanding.”
– business training client Wendy – “Highly recommend this training with Bron…she is amazing”
I’m currently working hard on a few business training proposals, but I’m keen to keep moving forward so I can reach as many people as I possibly can.
So please, if you feel inclined to refer your friends and colleagues my way, or recommend someone who may like to hear from me – please do so (you can email: email@example.com), and feel free to send any questions you might have too.