We all love modern technology right?
A couple of months ago I switched from an Apple iPhone to a Samsung Galaxy s8 – and without getting into any arguments with Apple lovers, I’m pretty happy with my decision.
But of course that meant re-loading many Apps onto my phone, a lot of which I use for business.
I’m interested to know – what are your favourite business Apps?
Mine include the Stryke Tax App (that I send to clients to complete their tax return) and Xero (of course), as well as a mix of the following:
- Banking Apps (I use four different banks…)
- WordPress (for my website)
- Social media (including Facebook Pages Manager, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter)
- Google (maps, mail and drive)
- Office 365 (excel, word, powerpoint and OneDrive), and
- Travel Apps (flight, accommodation and deliverable meals as well as Myki and Opal)
I also have some quick links to websites I use regularly like the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) and the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC)
Please – recommend what else I need to check out!