One of my favourite business educators to follow online is Dale Beaumont. He provides heaps of free content that has proven to be valuable and I find him a likable character.
On many occasions I’ve watched videos he has shared online and I almost always take notes (even if I don’t always file them away…)
In one such video, Dale shared his 5 favourite quotes on time management and I thought I’d pass them onto you*.
- The bad news is, time flies. The good news is, you’re the pilot.
- Priority management is the answer to maximizing the time you have.
- Do the thing and then you’ll get the energy to do the thing.
- Progress is more important than perfection.
- Don’t spend a dollars worth of time on a ten cent decision.
Essentially I think he’s suggesting that we take responsibility for how we spend our time, consider where our efforts are best placed, achieve something (even if it’s small) and then you’ll be driven to achieve more, and ask ourselves “what is perfect and is it achievable?”.
All very wise quotes and I know I can take them all on board – do any of them stand out for you?
*Please note: these are not my quotes, they were absolutely originally shared by Dale Beaumont and I received them in a promotional email. I love a good quote and I thought you’d appreciate them too.