Continuing on from our earlier post “Hot tips for business at EOFY Part 1“, here is Part 2!
Over the course of the two posts, I’ll be providing a total of 10 hot tips – if you implement two of these each week for the next five weeks, you’ll have everything sorted by mid-July…just be sure to prioritise the ones that NEED to happen before 30th June!
Today’s hot tips for business are:
- Update your business and marketing plans…or create one if you don’t have one
- Review your business structure to ensure it meets your needs, take a look at our previous series here
- Have a look at your business and personal insurances – if you need help with this, contact me and I’ll send you a referral
- Ensure you backup your files – both on your hard drive and to an external source such as an external hard drive or USB (and keep them safe)
- Check you have the correct details of your employee – this will ensure your end of year payroll processing will run smoothly
Let me know how you go with these!