Dear friends of The Tax Chic!
As another financial year comes to a close, I wanted to ask for your help, and explain a bit about what I do along the way.
Over the past 18 months or so, my business, the business of Bron Levett, has developed and changed and some of you may be a little confused about what I actually do – I realise I move from project to project so I wouldn’t blame you!
First, I think of myself as a mulit-passionate entrepreneur – I spent so many years effectively chained to a desk in accounting firms, that I am really enjoying the opportunity to spread my wings, learn new tools and incorporate my learnings with 20+ years of professional experience.
I’m finding my way, deciphering what works for me and where my efforts are best placed as I move into the next phase of my career (shall we say the next 20 years?) – and I thrive on the variety!
So what is it that I actually do? Here’s a snapshot:
- individual income tax returns (I have a fabulous App and electronic signatures you can use so you don’t even need to leave your house to get your tax done!)
- individual income tax estimate calculations for significant transactions (ie: selling an investment property)
- small business accounting, business activity statements and income tax returns
- small business consulting including the implementation and documentation of procedures
- bookkeeping (set up, training and trouble-shooting), my preferred software is Xero and I have had great success installing this program in small businesses and community groups
- staff training to build high performing, resilient and emotionally intelligent teams with good communications skills (this training can be customised to the needs of your team or workplace)
- individual coaching (both personal and leadership)
- keynote speaking (motivational, inspirational or topic focussed)
I’m confident my accounting track record is in tact, but being new to the coaching and training space, you may like to hear from:
– personal coaching client Katie – “’I’d been watching Bron’s work from afar for quite some time, and when I finally decided I needed help with the direction of my career (and my life), I turned to Bron and I am so pleased I did. She asked thought provoking questions and set challenging exercises. I am now back on track and have embarked on the beginning of a new career – exciting times ahead! Thankyou Bron for your professional guidance and understanding.”
– business training client Wendy – “Highly recommend this training with Bron…she is amazing”
I’m currently working hard on a few business training proposals, but I’m keen to keep moving forward so I can reach as many people as I possibly can.
So please, if you feel inclined to refer your friends and colleagues my way, or recommend someone who may like to hear from me – please do so (you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org), and feel free to send any questions you might have too.